Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Starting a New Blog

http://kiminlasvegas.blogspot.com/?spref=gb
is the old blog.... Soon, I'll figure out how to access that one from my other account, but until then some updates:
1. Diet is going well, excercise is even better.
2. Becoming a McBroom involves a new social security card, driver's license, and changing my name with my company, bills, etc.... Oy vey!
3. I still owe Alan a love letter.
4. I am reading a crappy mystery novel, but what else is new? I need something "hard" to read! I'm going to checkout Goodreads.com and see if my friends have any suggestions.
5. Some pictures of McBrooms i found in a Google Image search:

Some Gal Art Some Guy Some much taller gal...



Which McBroom are you? Today, I am the second pictured ("art"). I just feel like I look more like the art than the other McBrooms. What do you think.





















No comments:

Post a Comment